Chartered Financial Planners - Isis Financial Planners - Independent Financial Advisers
In July 2010 Isis Financial Planners, independent financial advisers (IFA), were awarded the prestigious 'Chartered Financial Planners' title by the Chartered Institute of Insurance. In addition all three of our financial planners, Louis Letourneau, Jane Mudge and Maggie Fleming are individually Chartered Financial Planners.
We are very proud to have been awarded Chartered Financial Planner status, a very visible demonstration of the commitment of Isis Financial Planners to deliver the very best and independent financial advice to our customers in Oxfordshire, The Cotswolds, London, Brighton and beyond.
Chartered status is only awarded to firms and individuals who are committed to developing and maintaining knowledge and capability so they can deliver the highest quality financial advice. Chartered Financial Planners must also follow a demanding code of ethical practice. This means they must work in a principled manner that places clients' interests at the heart of the advice they give.
Chartered status - granted by the Privy Council - is the financial services industry's gold standard for financial planners and is currently met by just over 500 firms across the country.
Why you should use a firm of Chartered Financial Planners
Chartered Financial Planner status brings with it serious obligations. We are required to ensure the financial advice, service and ongoing support we provide to you is:
- of the highest quality
- based solely on your researched needs
- provided by someone operating within their level of competency.
Isis Financial Planners meet our obligations in a number of ways:
- a commitment to the technical and professional development of staff, such as professional qualifications
- all staff members who deal with customers belong to the industry's professional body the Personal Finance Society (PFS), the dedicated financial planning arm of the CII Group, and adhere to its Code of Ethics which is enforced through disciplinary sanctions
- we adhere to the Personal Finance Society's continuing professional development requirements, ensuring our staff keep their knowledge and skill-set up-to-date.
The title of Chartered Financial Planner is a commitment to an overall standard of customer excellence and professionalism.
As noted above there approximately 500 firms with Chartered Financial Planner status. Isis is one of the few Chartered Financial Planner firms in Oxford and only 1 of 4 in Brighton (as of December 2013).
Read our Chartered Financial Planners Press Release (in Adobe PDF format).
Are you a solicitor? We work with many solicitors for the mutual benefit of our clients. Find out more about Isis Financial Planners' support to solicitors and their clients.